Two wonderful workshops are happening this March 2014 - 15th (Satuday) and 16th (Sunday). This is in Mumbai at Malad.
Before we come to the topics, this is for those seekers who truly want to get deeper answers to one's life and know about themselves more. If you aren't one of these, not to worry, please visit Disneyland.
For those interested, you know how to get in touch with me.
The topics include...
1. Awareness Talk: Mysteries of the Mind and Soul 15th Mar Sat
2. Workshop: Auras, Chakras and Crystals 16th Mar Sun
Bhakta Aarti Khosla Ji
Spiritual Guide and Kamic Healer
Awareness Talk - 15th Mar, Sat 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Mysteries of the Mind and Soul
Eligibility: Open to All
Where are memories stored? Understanding how Karma works
of mind on body Self
Empowerment through Awareness
How to heal emotional wounds?
Karmic Healing and how to clear Karma
How to relax and respond positively in stressful situations? How is disease created and how can it be healed?
How to break negative thought patterns and become more positive?
Auras Chakras and Crystals Workshop - 16th Mar Sun 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Eligibility: Open to All
# Description of the Total Human Experience :
The Physical Body including the Brain
The Etheric Body including the Chakras
The Astral Body including the Emotions
The Causal Body including Thoughts
* The Spiritual experience of the Soul
* The layers of the Human Aura
* The Human Energy Field and the Hara line
* The Mind - Conscious, Subconscious and the Super-Conscious
* How Disease is created * Use of Crystals in Diagnosing various Body Misalignment
* Use of the Quartz Pendulum to assess the Chakras
* Crystals that work on Aspects of the Total Human Experience
* Different Shapes of Crystals and their Associated Properties
* Using Crystals Generators for Energy Alignment
* Detailed Properties of common Crystals
* Cleansing and Charging the Crystals
* Programming the Crystals for Enhanced Effectiveness
* Improving Meditation Results by using Crystals
About the Facilitator:
A multi-faceted personality, Bhakta Aarti Khosla is a Karmic Healer and a Spiritual Guide.Being
Clairvoyant and Clairaudient since childhood, she has been guided by
her Gurus and Spiritual Guides to uplift positive and healing energies
in all living beings. She is the founder of Prerna School of Inspiration, an
NGO in Chattarpur, New Delhi, facilitating Literacy Programmes along
with the provision of Medical assistance and surgeries for
under-privileged children. Other activities include regular Unn Daan
Seva or offering food to those who are unable to receive even one meal a
Aartiji leads a team of Prerna inspired volunteers, therapists and
trainers dedicated to the cause of 'Sharing the Light' with people from
all walks of life. Temple of Inspiration is
a center where Bhakta Aarti Khosla holds regular lectures and workshops
connecting the intellect and spirituality with the purpose of “Empowering and Awakening the consciousness”. She has conducted several workshops, in India and internationally on ‘Mind Therapies’, addressing specifically the linkage between Karma, Mind and the Spirit. She has also initiated the‘Inspiring Mankind’ series
of workshops which are focused on awakening the potential of the mind
and dispelling fear. With her guidance, many have learnt to live a karmically positive and inspired life.
Prerna School of Inspiration
Temple of Inspiration
Inspiring Mankind Inspiring Growth